Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A few of my idols in action

1st off, we have Justin Timberlake. But first, why is he my idol? Because he seems to get all the hot girls... and he gets them while they are HOT. He is also a good sport. Remember that Punked episode where they did a huge number on him? I would have punched Ashton Kutcher (or speared him followed by a full mount assault) at first sight if he did that to me.

Anyway, Justin, together with his girlfriend Jessica Biel, was watching the Lakers' game against Utah when the Staples Center "Kiss Cam" panned over to them. He stood still for a moment... and just literally pounced on her, looking ready for a full-on make out session. Idol! Normally, celebrities would at least shoo this kind of thing off and even get offended. Justin went along with it and put on a show for everyone. Well done.

2nd, we hav Sir Richard Branson, arguably the coolest rich dude in the planet (but he is the coolest in my book). Why is he my idol? Because I love all those wild things that he does. His Midas' touch on everything is also something to be envied.

Kite surfing is cool, it's something that I want to try someday. Having a photo shoot while kite surfing is a notch cooler. Being able to do it at age 58 is something that I hope to achieve in the future.

Q: So how do you get a lot cooler than that?
A: Have the photographer's model girlfriend hang on your back, naked, while doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment