Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1st post!

Let's start by introducing what this blog is all about; but first, here are a few requirements you might want to have with you before you read my blog.

Minimum Requirements:
- An IQ of 100. 110 recommended
- Good command of the English language
- Can easily recognize sarcasm
- A good sense of humor
- A good background on pop culture

This blog is about me, my hobbies, life lessons learned through experiences, and almost anything under the sun that I want to write about. I do have a tendency to write stupid posts from time to time so don't blame me if you lose a brain cell or two.

Feel free to post comments, violent reactions, non-violent reactions, positive, and negative feedbacks. All of those are welcome here.

Sit back, relax, read, try to learn a thing or two, be entertained, or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment