Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Drafting with JT: AAC #3

2x Shards of Alara, 1x Conflux.
Drafted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at a Magic Online 4-3-2-2 queue.

Pack 1 pick 1:



My Pick:



Everytime I get this card pack 1 pick 1, no other Esper creatures follow. The latest occurence was in an FNM draft last friday where I ended up playing 5-colors.

Pack 1 pick 2:



My Pick:



Sticking to the plan...

Pack 1 pick 3:



My Pick:



Still sticking to the plan, but no robots yet.

Pack 1 pick 4:



My Pick:



So much for that...

Pack 1 pick 5:



My Pick:



and we are all over the place once again.

Pack 1 pick 6:



My Pick:



oh well

Pack 1 pick 7:



My Pick:



Still trying for Esper.

Pack 1 pick 8:



My Pick:



I guess I'm going Jund after all.

Pack 1 pick 9:



My Pick:



Pack 1 pick 10:



My Pick:



I don't get it too... Carrion Thrash was just there!

Pack 1 pick 11:



My Pick:



Pack 1 pick 12:



My Pick:



Pack 1 pick 13:



My Pick:



Pack 1 pick 14:



My Pick:



Pack 1 pick 15:



My Pick:



Pack 2 pick 1:



My Pick:



Now were talking!

Pack 2 pick 2:



My Pick:



Yeah! More muscles!

Pack 2 pick 3:



My Pick:



and more muscles!

Pack 2 pick 4:



My Pick:



Esper cards begin to show up, but I am decided on Jund.

Pack 2 pick 5:



My Pick:



and another owl shows up. But no.

Pack 2 pick 6:



My Pick:



Hoping for a splash.

Pack 2 pick 7:



My Pick:



Speed + damage. Goes well with the 2 Mosstodons too.

Pack 2 pick 8:



My Pick:



LOL at the late birds.

Pack 2 pick 9:



My Pick:



Hmmm... LOL at the late birdS again.

Pack 2 pick 10:



My Pick:



Pack 2 pick 11:



My Pick:



FOIL RARE! But crap

Pack 2 pick 12:



My Pick:



Pack 2 pick 13:



My Pick:



Pack 2 pick 14:



My Pick:



Pack 2 pick 15:



My Pick:



Pack 3 pick 1:



My Pick:



Obviously.

Pack 3 pick 2:



My Pick:



Yea I know, stupid right?

Pack 3 pick 3:



My Pick:



Nice.

Pack 3 pick 4:



My Pick:



I seem to be liking this card a lot more lately.

Pack 3 pick 5:



My Pick:



It's either this or the thrinax. I took this because I have nothing to feed the thrinax.

Pack 3 pick 6:



My Pick:



Not very spectacular in my deck, but decent.

Pack 3 pick 7:



My Pick:



Just in case.

Pack 3 pick 8:



My Pick:



Again, not so spectacular, but decent.

Pack 3 pick 9:



My Pick:



Pack 3 pick 10:



My Pick:



Good late pick.

Pack 3 pick 11:



My Pick:



This can become annoying sometimes.

Pack 3 pick 12:



My Pick:



SB card.

Pack 3 pick 13:



My Pick:



Pack 3 pick 14:



My Pick:



Pack 3 pick 15:



My Pick:



I was not able to get a screenshot of my decklist but I ended up playing Jund, splashing white for Tidehollow Sculler, Rakeclaw Gargantuan, and Resounding Silence.

Round 1 vs Naya: Win 2-0
Round 2 vs Jund: Win 2-0
Round 3 vs Grixis: Win 2-1

I'm back to 1800!

No comments:

Post a Comment