Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Pro Tour Journal: Honolulu 2009 #2

It's been a while since I posted something in here. I was just about to publish my next note when Morris Tan sent me a message over at Yahoo! messenger that it has been a while since I posted something in here.

I drafted so many times at Magic Online during the last few days. Unfortunately, I was so busy training that I had no time to post them. I will just post my online rating (just to show how busy I was) for now and upload the drafts when I get home from PT Honolulu.


I was almost at 1900 doing my draft thing but then I realized that I had to try building other draft archetypes to be more flexible for the Pro Tour, and so my limited rating fell. I do know the archetypes where I am more comfortable though and have learned enough to pilot the others decently.

I will be leaving for Honolulu tomorrow and will arrive just in time for the registration dinner.

I will leave you with a link to a Starcity article from a few days ago that you might want to read... and a photo.

ADIK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment