Monday, June 15, 2009

Store opens tomorrow!

Title says it all. Yun lang.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh wait, should I say more? Well, it is an MTG store and so I have MTG products in there. Singles, boosters, more singles, singles for eternal formats, Divine vs Demonic duel decks (I only have 5 of these so hurry up), etc, etc. Unfortunately, I have no accesories yet because my orders have yet to arrive.

We will also be running booster drafts in the afternoon. 3 drafts at a time, multiple queues so you can (sort of) choose who you draft with. Actually, we will be running drafts everyday, so if you find yourself with nothing much to do, bring some friends over and we will try to start a draft.

For the players who prefer to play constructed, we are still finalizing our schedule. Everything should be final by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment